Toribash
I agree with hug on this one, I feel as if you could have done so much better. You could have a pattern to it and made the colors pop in more of a sense. To me they just look like random lines put onto a flat that you then put on your tori.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
It looks cool, but the most you did was make a decent texture and kind of map it to each texture.
If you make separate textures for each part, it would look way better.
The feet look really bad though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I don't think it deserves the praise that people on the first page gave it.
Yeah, as a design it looks "Neat", but as a Toribash texture.. Not so much.
I think if you spent some more time on each section it would come together a lot nicer.
i like it, but like hug said, one for all doesn't go good an idea would be to make it stretch to the next (example, starts on the hand as one small circle and extends as lines down the arm) but otherwise it is very creative, i'll make a pic for a visual on what i'm talking about
EDIT:
it's roughly what i'm talking about, this took me 2 minutes but then what get's cut off goes to the arm ect, ect. . .
Attached Images
r_hand.png (14.7 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by riszy; Apr 9, 2013 at 12:15 AM.
[S]ilver, [Ninja] Hood
Nice set i give it a 9/10

BTW smosh023 put me in the bounty list for me hating My Little Pony (I DARE YOU)
-----
and i mean its just the same blue mist everywhere that does not go GOOD with it (you just repeated the mist coz you were bored ... me too)
Last edited by HYPN0SIS; Apr 9, 2013 at 03:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I wouldn't call it crap, it has a strange appeal to it, idk why.

Experience

Guys I bought the set myself ans got the flats
All textures were completely different.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
this looks like a lot of brush spam

was the brush set of noodles? because that's what i'm seeing

blue noodles

please put some effort into your next set
shmevin eats smegma
Gimp can generate those line's automaticly, you dont need to do anything, just push some bars up and down to change the original format. No brush's are need you can do the same type of art in 5secs
P O R T U G A L