Toribash
When i saw the first pic, i thought that the left pink thing was eye, and when i saw the second pic i thought those demon coloured parts were eyes.
You should really work on making them look like eyes, and lower them aswell.
That thing on forehead is pretty great, and it's nice to see someone making something else than platinum-demon-void coloured robotic heads.
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
When i saw the first pic, i thought that the left pink thing was eye, and when i saw the second pic i thought those demon coloured parts were eyes.
You should really work on making them look like eyes, and lower them aswell.
That thing on forehead is pretty great, and it's nice to see someone making something else than platinum-demon-void coloured robotic heads.

Ah, ok. Now I understand. I was actually trying to make the demon on the sides of the head carbon fiber padding. Guess it didn't work out as planned, so I'm going to make those the eyes instead.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
The front is the only thing I understand about this head, I don't get the sides and the back.
Did you finish your emo head? I really want to see more on that, can you link me that if you are still working on it?
It looks very clear and high quality ish for now. The front seems a little bit plain, unless that's what you're going for.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
The front is the only thing I understand about this head, I don't get the sides and the back.
Did you finish your emo head? I really want to see more on that, can you link me that if you are still working on it?
It looks very clear and high quality ish for now. The front seems a little bit plain, unless that's what you're going for.

The layers were merged, and I haven't heard from Monobi yet.
Anyway, I'm currently working on this head instead. I plan on changing the eyes and I'm going to edit the rest.

Edit: The head is starting to look really good, might post an update soon.

Edit 2: UPDATE #1

Second Stage

Last edited by tarektarek; Aug 12, 2011 at 12:32 AM.
great, the emoticon on the top of the head is perfect, and the green eye idea ? nice 8/10. keep it up. maybe you should change the pink colour into blue, or some yellow.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Originally Posted by toriabiz View Post
great, the emoticon on the top of the head is perfect, but the wired doesn't go with the head, 8/10. keep it up.

Updated the head, still haven't removed the wires. I'm sure they'll be gone by the next update.
A quick note: I'm about halfway through turning that back into a psd.
This is definitely interesting. But please, don't post a preview thats 3000px wide. My screen hurts.
However, you need to consider the lighting. Shading is good, but it needs softened highlights to really come together.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
Originally Posted by toriabiz View Post
great, the emoticon on the top of the head is perfect, and the green eye idea ? nice 8/10. keep it up. maybe you should change the pink colour into blue, or some yellow.

Not planning on changing the color, sorry.

Originally Posted by Monobi View Post
A quick note: I'm about halfway through turning that back into a psd.
This is definitely interesting. But please, don't post a preview thats 3000px wide. My screen hurts.
However, you need to consider the lighting. Shading is good, but it needs softened highlights to really come together.

Yeah I have an idea on where the highlights are going to be placed. I'm also thinking of adding some dents and scratches to make the head look more appealing. As of now the head doesn't look too different, so I don't think I'm going to be posting an update any time soon.
I like what you did with the screen showing emotions. It doesn't look too sharp and it's a nice work in progress. I don't have any suggestions on what you should include on it.