Ranking
After adding the mouth,it looks like a fish.The eyes are ok,I think they would look better if they were slightly yellow.Yeah,keep up the good work,can't wait for updates.
I personally dislike the eyes, the mouth is ok. Will you add teeth? if not you should alteast try to.

about the eyes.... =I try some full black eye, with round'ish reflections, demonic like. or something like a plain eye, withou pupil. should fit well.
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Brings back memories of "creature from the black lagoon" Cheap cheap budget horror movie. Until the end you just see hands poking out from behind trees until finally...

Warning, scary image!

Maybe some inspiration here, good luck on your waffle from the black lagoon. Possible addition of gills?
Last edited by 1handclap; Aug 15, 2011 at 10:38 PM.
Originally Posted by JiBaiLanJiao View Post
After adding the mouth,it looks like a fish.The eyes are ok,I think they would look better if they were slightly yellow.Yeah,keep up the good work,can't wait for updates.

Yeah, I'm going to rework the eyes a bit and color them.

Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
I personally dislike the eyes, the mouth is ok. Will you add teeth? if not you should alteast try to.

about the eyes.... =I try some full black eye, with round'ish reflections, demonic like. or something like a plain eye, withou pupil. should fit well.

I dislike the mouth tbh. Probably going to work with it a bit. I like the idea of the plain eye, it's like the classic aliens.

Originally Posted by 1handclap View Post
Brings back memories of "creature from the black lagoon" Cheap cheap budget horror movie. Until the end you just see hands poking out from behind trees until finally...

Warning, scary image!

Maybe some inspiration here, good luck on your waffle from the black lagoon. Possible addition of gills?

Heh, I forgot about that movie. Now that you mention it though...

I think I'll stick to a more alien look though.

fix this.

editing.

Ideas.

<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
There are no seams on the back. The 'seam' on the forehead is intentional.

The width of the eyes is fine, it's just that the eyes I made are derpy. Wideness was purposeful to get a more alien look.
The hard edge was because of the plate that was there. I haven't fixed it yet.

I like the 'Shiny' idea but I think I'm going to go with Cerebrus's idea about the eyes.
I'm unsure about the poison since I dislike the mouth anyways
Why not try, 'Sai paint tool', it works great for tablet users.

You can have many things from there , but having soft shadow doesn't seem nice on texture D:

Go hardcore with the shadow
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
a poison on the mouth is a good idea. Make it, i want to see the final head.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Decided to make this version the final one, unless someone sees any major flaws.

Edit: oops, forgot a layer it looks like.
Edit:

forgot the tiny blemishes.
Last edited by LWafflez; Aug 16, 2011 at 11:15 AM.