Ranking
@Metro - Who ever said it was transparent? It could be slightly invisible and not transparent... You can alter the hue of translucent textures.

@The set - It's basically 1 texture, so I will talk this considering as it is a head texture (as their all the same), barely any effort is put into this, and could be created or achieved by anyone using the right software (GIMP/PS etc.), The texture is worth no more then 50 tc, and because it's all the same texture, I would say this set shouldn't be sold for any higher than 100 tc. Though this is only my opinion on it, it's the buyers choice to choose if they like it or not, personally, I would make these for free if anyone requested it. Some words of advice is that you could actually make some textures, and make parts translucent, as that gets the customers attention.
Last edited by OfUnknown; Jun 11, 2009 at 08:51 AM.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
sure chrissn.

of unknown, your totally correct, BUT this is not a scam at all people buy textures because they cant be stuffed making them and if they dont like the price they dont buy it.
Last edited by phail; Jun 12, 2009 at 09:40 AM.

you make it semitransparent by filling with 25% opacity of a color, right? this is really sad, but good luck i guess.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Alright, I am here to tell you that this is actually legal. It's just another set, there actual documents so it's alright as long as he proviedes them. While I don't think it's worth very much at all because it's all the same texture which doesn't require much effort at all, good luck anyway I guess.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Originally Posted by athrax View Post
sure chrissn.

of unknown, your totally correct, BUT this is not a scam at all people buy textures because they cant be stuffed making them and if they dont like the price they dont buy it.

And when did I ever say you were scamming? o.o
Anyways, good luck @ the auction.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op