Toribash
That's the point. Both accounts belong to you, and it wasn't the account that gained TC by abusing a glitch in the duel system, but the player behind it, i.e. you. Therefore all accounts you own can be subject to punishment. Or at least that's the way I see it.
Proud leader of [Renegade].
AkumaBeast's items and TC were confiscated with a reason.

Do you think we would have gone through all that pain in the ass just to have fun?

As I said before, and as I will say in the future: no, you are not getting your items back.

Also on accounts, dont you think it's fair that we punish the person who did the exploit?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Fatesight View Post
That's the point. Both accounts belong to you, and it wasn't the account that gained TC by abusing a glitch in the duel system, but the player behind it, i.e. you. Therefore all accounts you own can be subject to punishment. Or at least that's the way I see it.

agreed, gentlemen

Do not agree here, read the rules!
Last edited by SlipAnc; Jan 27, 2010 at 10:42 PM.
<3
Slipanc: no items were deleted , and i still stayed with 2k tc on AkumaBeast. Why were you saying that the items where deleted? you obviously didnt check AkumaBeast's account history.

To the rest: the duel exploitment punnish is removing all items and tc which was what hapenned to this account when it had to happen, and i lost 10k and i am not offended by this.

In akumabeast no item's were removed and i still stayed with 2k, 300000.00 tc were taken and not 1 more tc

Where is the relation? and if this account is related with the duel exploiment SHOW PROOF or dont speak about it because i didnt abuse anything. It was timeshift.
Last edited by Muppettc; Jan 27, 2010 at 10:53 PM.
Then your TC was removed by hampa.

He traced some old black deals.

I think I have already said this before dozens of times, but email [email protected] or talk with hampa on IRC.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I EMAILED ALREADY! and i waited 2 weeks! JESUS HOW MUCH LONG! and why do i have to talk with him hampa personally? when there are so many admins around?

is it that hard to transfer my tc which i made using my shop? its not my problemme if im good doing deals.
Last edited by Muppettc; Jan 27, 2010 at 11:00 PM.
Muppettc, First of all you need to calm down and stop yelling at everybody. How is anybody supposed to help when you are yelling your head off and not listening to what the admins are saying. From what I have read your tc was removed due to the fact one of your accounts was involved in a tc glitch or removed or because hampa found some dodgy deals on your account. This is really your own fault if you were exploiting. If you really believe that you have done nothing wrong you should join the irc channel #support. and talk to hampa there when he is on.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Nothing more can be said here, other than more rage talk from Muppettc. If you really want to argue this go to #support and speak to Slip I'm sure he'll be glad to hear from you. Closed.

I'm gonna kill you some day...
Last edited by SlipAnc; Jan 28, 2010 at 01:02 PM.