Ranking
Yeah, it's a little choppy. Try recording Toribash in a higher fps, or using twixtor or something
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Well, my pc... Cant record in high fps, and not having ray-tracing makes the video look bad.
[Aether] [My Replays] [TF] [TMA] [TBYT] [TMM]
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
If your computer can't handle a stable 60fps with raytracing etc, just remove the "lower frame cap" thing and then if you're using fraps, change the settings such that it records at 10fps and check the "Lock framerate while recording" button. Once that's done, record the thing and then speed it up by 6 times to get a nice 60fps recording without lag.

I do some videos
Yeah, but now you've got clips at 6x faster than they need to be with not many options regarding slow motion and speed changes.

Just record your clips at 0.20% ingame and speed them up x5 so you have clips that have more potential for dynamic speed changes.

Please stop telling people to just record in higher fps, not everyone can get mummy to buy them a brand new graphics card.
some people shouldnt edit then lol
its like trying to go pro in a game you cant run

just dont use shaders, i used to do it on my old computer and i pulled it off nicely imo
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
some people shouldnt edit then lol
its like trying to go pro in a game you cant run

just dont use shaders, i used to do it on my old computer and i pulled it off nicely imo

You don't need solid 60fps to edit, merely the impression of 60fps so you don't get ghosting or lag.
Just record TB in a slower speed, it's really useful. Quite possibly one of the most useful things implemented into TB for any reason.

Tyzi, you used to have massive twixtor ghosting and really bad fps in your other vids. That's not what most people would call pulling off editing nicely.

Style looks pretty cool. Obviously not perfect but I think it has promise if you expand on it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
i had ghosting bc of sv twixtoring lmao
off my dick already i know ur sad

this is recorded at 2 fps ingame, keep recording at 60, the game will obviously show replays slower with 2 fps, you just have to speed it up
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Organs View Post
Yeah, but now you've got clips at 6x faster than they need to be with not many options regarding slow motion and speed changes.

Just record your clips at 0.20% ingame and speed them up x5 so you have clips that have more potential for dynamic speed changes.

Please stop telling people to just record in higher fps, not everyone can get mummy to buy them a brand new graphics card.

Actually, it isn't 6x faster, it's normal speed at 60fps. I've tried it myself and it works perfectly fine.

Furthermore recording in anything less than 0.5 speed causes the freecam to screw up (Unless That's just me)
I do some videos
guys, before you start trying to record in 60 and telling people that it's better to do, realize youtube limits all videos uploaded to 30

i personally record in 60 because my computer can handle max settings with 60+ and it's smoother/nicer to edit with. i render in 30; however, because youtube will limit me when i upload

Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Tyzi, you used to have massive twixtor ghosting and really bad fps in your other vids. That's not what most people would call pulling off editing nicely.

>implying twixtor ghosting is caused by hardware w o t
Last edited by Faint; Jun 2, 2014 at 04:27 AM.