Toribash
first of all, the music choice is completely up to me and i like it. if you dont like it, then at least dont say it sucks. and i dont know what to do to make you feel it syncs, sorry. i tried backwards timing and stuff, fitting filter swaps whatsoever. i really gave my very best. and i hate this freecam script because its too unhandy for me. i have to use w,s,a,d and j,k,l,i which really sucks in my humble opinion.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
I dont agree with anyone The only thing i do agree with is the music was not the fighting style, other than that i thought it was a pretty good thing 9/10 (concidering music)
"Dont worry yourself sick,Only think everything is going to be alright" -Camcam
Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
and i hate this freecam script because its too unhandy for me. i have to use w,s,a,d and j,k,l,i which really sucks in my humble opinion.

yeah, its difficult to use, but the result it gives you is epic
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
first of all, the music choice is completely up to me and i like it. if you dont like it, then at least dont say it sucks. and i dont know what to do to make you feel it syncs, sorry. i tried backwards timing and stuff, fitting filter swaps whatsoever. i really gave my very best. and i hate this freecam script because its too unhandy for me. i have to use w,s,a,d and j,k,l,i which really sucks in my humble opinion.

It has a keyframe function. Exactly like motion tweening in Flash, really. You don't move it as you fraps. You map the position to the frames and then fraps.
Last edited by Warcry; Jul 15, 2009 at 07:41 AM.
infamous
i have to use w,s,a,d and j,k,l,i which really sucks in my humble opinion.

If you have a better control scheme for moving the cam position and the look position, do tell.

Mouse movement is also an available option (right click), as well as using a stationary freecam position. Most of the replays probably could have been made closer with better angle/distance. IMHO, trying to be better with basic camera is much harder than using freecam. Freecam is not a free ticket to video awesomeness though. It does take some skill as well but the effectiveness of it raises the bar much further than the basic cam.
Last edited by FNugget; Jul 15, 2009 at 03:11 PM.
Replays are not very good, nor is the song. There is no sync, and when you record videos you need to not have frames skipped. I don't know though if that was a technical error you didn't bother to fix, or if that what some editing you applied. Either way, not too fantastic.

3/10