Toribash
LOVE the syncing of the music with the moves, also love the blending of the colors with your skin ^ ^...little laggy though..I think :/
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Music is really
really
annoying. It's so high pitched and repetitive, if I were to edit this, the video wouldn't be half as long because I'd get real tired of the song.
Replays were great, but I don't think you synced as much as you could've. The slow-mo, especially in Zeto's replay, seemed unnecessary and out of place.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

that head punch at the begging :3 <3

the sync is amazing maybe move the free cam closer on future videos if your going to use dark color shaders? just a suggestion :3
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
LOVE the syncing of the music with the moves, also love the blending of the colors with your skin ^ ^...little laggy though..I think :/

A little, don't think it's as bad as my old ones
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
Music is really
really
annoying. It's so high pitched and repetitive, if I were to edit this, the video wouldn't be half as long because I'd get real tired of the song.
Replays were great, but I don't think you synced as much as you could've. The slow-mo, especially in Zeto's replay, seemed unnecessary and out of place.

I was playing around with twixtor and speed, and most trap songs get annoying fast, they are really repetitive
Originally Posted by Spuud View Post
that head punch at the begging :3 <3

the sync is amazing maybe move the free cam closer on future videos if your going to use dark color shaders? just a suggestion :3

Good suggestion ill think about it
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko