Endurance Onslaught 6.0
really nice,are you using the same technique you use for making the eyes with hats? anyway really nice,continue by this way ;)
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Originally Posted by kingdrake View Post
really nice,are you using the same technique you use for making the eyes with hats? anyway really nice,continue by this way ;)

I use the same technique for all of my art, really :v

Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Amazing head

Hands don't look to good, try making it more realistic, maybe A fist.
Legs are good, except on the sides.

I personally think fists look horrible in TB.
I personally think fists look horrible in TB.[/QUOTE]

I agree with that.
Most of the fist I have see all look worse...

That's a very nice set of yours,Can't wait to see your set.
Those hands are pretty well made,maybe I can pay you to give me a tutorial on how to make the hands looks exactly like that.
Because I always leave that front side or w/e it's I always leave it only 1 colour.
Because When I tried to add something it always get messed up.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
Those hands are pretty well made,maybe I can pay you to give me a tutorial on how to make the hands looks exactly like that.
Because I always leave that front side or w/e it's I always leave it only 1 colour.
Because When I tried to add something it always get messed up.

I'm thinking of writing a tutorial on it, seeing how most people are asking me that.
desings on the front of hands, n1, hate that shit, takes too much effort :P
if ur going for a pure joint scheme, you might have a bit too much demon on those hands tho
id like a frontal view of this "amazing" head that everyone seems to know so much more about than i do. back view looks quite nice tho, those little green vents on the sides are a nice touch

u can never go wrong with a pure demon and acid colour scheme, just noticed how similar your heads are to zaarocks
body textures arent anything alike tho
Last edited by BenDover; Jun 27, 2009 at 11:13 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-