Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Yiazmat View Post
The head is very well done.
I like the way you shaded the hair.
The only thing I dislike is the bottom.
I think you could make it more cartoony.
Also, good job on the mapping at the top.

Thanks! i will practice with my next set of texutres.

Originally Posted by Teknik View Post
The hair and beanie is amazing.

The mask thing puts me off. Looks like C/P because it just doesn't look like it belongs there.

And I seriously don't get the wood texture.

Its not really supposed to look like a mask, sorta like a half human half fox like creature and the orange skin is furr. :s

Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
what program did you use?

Gimp
Originally Posted by joshuaDA View Post
really, GIMP :O dude, teach me your ways :O PLS!! ill give you 2k for a nice tut.

This kind of skills comes along with practice. Oh and btw, not everybody of us is capable of writing a massive tutorial to help you noobs start the program. If he does the tutorial then it's only a good thing but for Christ sakes stop whining about it.

About the head, It's really nice above eyes. The rest is really weird and seems to be out of place.

Eyes seem to be a bit over detailed for this style, I'd change them to something more simple.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Originally Posted by joshuaDA View Post
really, GIMP :O dude, teach me your ways :O PLS!! ill give you 2k for a nice tut.

The pentool, it is your friend
Epic head bro, my only problem is the nose and the mouth, mostly the bottom face part, because it doesn't match your head O.o
Hi.
o wait...the red thing is the nose? :O
I cant undo the idea of it being the mouth lol
anyways
nice mapping
nice hair and benny/hat
and great eyes
but whats the matter with the right eye? it has some white coming out...
and well I agree with katsudon and aerox the nose/mouth and the black dot (supposedly the mouth right?) aren't as good s the rest of the head
keep it up!
and I hope to see you posting more textures
edit:
oh I've seen the problem with the white thing.. you forgot to mirror it
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
Everything is well mapped, it could use some cleaning up, but I gotta love the beanie, hair and everything. The only things that bother me are the fur at the chin, it looks like some sort of messed up beard, and upper left part of the hair is wrong, the orange fur is sticking a little underneath it. BUT I really like this head anyway, I can't wait to see more from you in the future.
Oh its fur. You should have made it like the hair then, but orange. It would have looked much better.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
but whats the matter with the right eye? it has some white coming out...

Its glare. It adds realism to the eyes.
-----
OffTopic: How do you add "originally posted by ___" to quotes?
Last edited by keoni109; Feb 2, 2012 at 09:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals