Toribash
Damn have to agree with Bend.
I loved that music and the replays was amazing.
Never knew largekilla has so good replays.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
KenGee : I have decided to put you in Shaolin school video. Wait for it ;)

BenDover : That's why i made this set Run fight & style, for the fun. I dont want to use many effects.

I said i am open to all suggestions about musics for videos

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I only really enjoyed the replays from the one guy with the yellow textures. (Im sure you know who im talking about)

As far as effects and editing it was great though. I loved the sound effects, 7/10
Team America|7th Dan|
Watched the whole thing, enjoyed it, and 10/10 for the decap around 3:31. Replayed it like 5 times.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
KenGee : I have decided to put you in Shaolin school video. Wait for it ;)

BenDover : That's why i made this set Run fight & style, for the fun. I dont want to use many effects.

I said i am open to all suggestions about musics for videos

Ah okay. Well pm me when your gonna make a replay and tell me when you need the replays like what day you need it by.
Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
Ah okay. Well pm me when your gonna make a replay and tell me when you need the replays like what day you need it by.

You can send me your best sparring replays.

Originally Posted by begotten View Post
How is the mod with laser beams called?.

beggy, you are fucking godlike <3

about the video: liked pretty much, tho some pinkish shaders weren't looking good. No need to use shitload of effets/filters to make a good toribash video, afterall, thats about to show the replays, not how many filters you can use in single second.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
beggy, you are fucking godlike <3

about the video: liked pretty much, tho some pinkish shaders weren't looking good. No need to use shitload of effets/filters to make a good toribash video, afterall, thats about to show the replays, not how many filters you can use in single second.

True, that's why I like Mocucha's videos. They are the opposite to all the youtube stuff presenting poor replays hidden under the ton of effects.

And btw... what did you say about my shader? (yeah, wasn't my best)

Will catch you next week, need someone good for spar replays.
Originally Posted by begotten View Post
How is the mod with laser beams called?.

laser_spar_b.tbm