Endurance Onslaught 6.0
kamala harris or donald trump
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/X7cZZtS.gif

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by ancient View Post
kamala harris or donald trump

Kamala Harris, her views align more with mine. Though I am not opposed to Trump I voted Trump his first presidency.
Nietzsche is not a nihilist, just a bad philosopher
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
daily reminder that columbus was an idiot and was not the first person to know the earth was round. in fact, he used a millennium old greek reference to determine the circumference of the earth but failed to convert the older measurement to the modern units of measurement, leading him to believe the world was much much smaller than it actually was: which is why the much more intelligent spanish monarchy advisors refused him expedition funding and forced him to go to england, instead. he still was not even the first to discover the americas, the spanish beat him to it a second time and the polynesians and ancient migrants had been living there for thousands of years. the only thing columbus actually succeeded in doing was rape and genocide of the indigenous people: one of the worst human scum to be remembered throughout history.
Without Christopher Columbus raping and pillaging the natives, the precedent wouldn't have been set that it's acceptable to do that and modern America wouldn't exist today. So it's good that he destroyed the natives.
🫷🦚🫸
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
aura is a word that men use for dudes they're attracted to

people who use it unironically should be genocide'd
-----
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
Without Christopher Columbus raping and pillaging the natives, the precedent wouldn't have been set that it's acceptable to do that and modern America wouldn't exist today. So it's good that he destroyed the natives.

WTF
Last edited by jsph; 3 Days Ago at 05:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
I hope you can learn Russian then

neboj to nebude problem, moji ruski bratia su mi blizky
h