Toribash
Soooo, I actually expected that it would be better... I'm kinda dissapointed I have to say.
The shader is hot, but it's only that one shader wich makes it a bit boring.
The vid itself is clean and stuff but nothing that makes me go: OMG OMG EPIC!!!
The intro and credits were like wooow, and I mean, wooooooow, nicely done.
The camwork was pretty good, but I guess it would've been better with some freecaming.
Also I couldn't find that much sync in it...
Sorry Aika...

EDIT: Also just noticed, if it's freecam, you could use it better I guess...
Last edited by flxy; Feb 19, 2010 at 07:35 PM.
Too much aik, moltee, and lucas.

The intro was amazing, but I was sad to see no new members at the time didn't get any replays (Including me).

Originally Posted by Nuramon View Post
Soooo, I actually expected that it would be better... I'm kinda dissapointed I have to say.
The shader is hot, but it's only that one shader wich makes it a bit boring.
The vid itself is clean and stuff but nothing that makes me go: OMG OMG EPIC!!!
The intro and credits were like wooow, and I mean, wooooooow, nicely done.
The camwork was pretty good, but I guess it would've been better with some freecaming.
Also I couldn't find that much sync in it...
Sorry Aika...

EDIT: Also just noticed, if it's freecam, you could use it better I guess...

^
i was disappointed myself... the shader were not finished (the skyline and the shader look wired) but there was a time where everything was too much... to much pressure from real live. im just happy that i finally finished that project what really seemed to be unfinished.
when i began editing the video, i was a very beginner in editing and didnt used freecam either. just at the ending i begann to use freecam.

and im sorry slycooper that i didnt used the replays of new member. ive recorded your replays, the only thing that made me not take you was the finished main part. ive just needed decaps or mp-replays :/

edit: did i say that this is my first toribash video?
Last edited by Aikanaro; Feb 19, 2010 at 11:57 PM.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
That was great!
can you tell/give me the shader you used?
I love the sync and the buildup, but it felt like you could of just cut it off after the first song.
You finally finished it! Loved the start, particularly the replay in reverse synced to the music, but I will agree with Marco somewhat that the video got very plain after that first bit. Very smooth editing, but transitions, freecam and effects go a long way. GREAT job for your first video.

8/10
infamous
thank you Warcry. that means much to me, since you are pro in this
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้