Toribash
How much should i sell it for?: Below 5k
Could i even manage to sell it?: For Robot fans.
What should its name be?: Cyborg Helmet
Proud Founder/Leader of Odd and Member of RSO
Proud and Loyal Sensei of xXShio13Xx, Rodac, Firetiger, Umgcow, and DeaThDAN
yay someone who filled out (all) the questions, so i should sell this for 1-1.5k? Probably less.... feh.
I dont like the name though, its kinda.... generic, eh screw the name really, what could someone call this, i just assumed naming textures was something people do, though now that i think of it sounds like its not as common as i thought.
Last edited by Siech0; Aug 10, 2012 at 04:32 AM.
How much should i sell it for?: around 2k
Could i even manage to sell it?: just try it
What should its name be?: Bulls eyed
Post your application at [FAKE] RECRUITING THREAD
You should lower the whole thing the eyes are too high.
As for a name just say robot head, names aren't that important.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Well I actually like where i have positioned the eyes and they seem fine to me.... though i could lower it... again...
Anyways i made that mouthguard, it only took 5 minutes and is proably NOT my last version of it
@sie i have to say i can already imagine a whole set with this head i would say give it a shot and it looks alot better now little empty though
One little thing though those 2 kinda looking horns going down the shadows you added look stuck to the rest the shadow should be added at the point of the horns too i think
And dont worry about names check my art selling thread i just give my sets random or normal names like yellow or toxic so dont worry about that
My art shop pm m or post in the thread if interested:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=366857
those arent horns and are thus not meant to be 3d they are just there to look cool. I just do what i find aesthetically pleasing, though the ones on the guard do look weird..... so i edited it

Originally Posted by Bloodybell View Post
Can I Post My Head On Here?
-----
See If You Like It?
-----
My Face Hope You Think Its Cool
-----
Any tips Im A Beginner

Please dont post your art on someone elses thread, its rude and i dont appreciate it. Please refrain from doing this in the future.
Last edited by Siech0; Aug 12, 2012 at 02:50 AM.
Originally Posted by Hokou View Post
Head is pretty cool, i wish to see all set ^^

thanks, i'm actually working on the set right now, but i'm having issues getting my textures to work, and i don't wish to file edit. I'm actually contemplating if i will sell the set or not, i don't have a set for myself right now, and i don't wear other peoples art, i want to work on my art until i can be truly proud of how i choose to make myself look.