Toribash
Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
Pick me or I'll leak the chat

First guy to get canceled after dying.

Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
i'll leak you and fred's tiktok dm's if i aint picked

How tf do you know about those? Fucking fred...
-----
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
I work for a defense company so it'll probably be our bombs, so I think I should be the one to get your account.

Don't post here again.
Last edited by Fire; Aug 4, 2024 at 01:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
i got the skype logs ready to go, just say the word.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Fire View Post

How tf do you know about those? Fucking fred...

You get a lot of info by fucking Fred. True story!
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Hi Fire,

I'm an avid collector of used Toribash accounts. You will be happy to know that your account would be joining my collection of revered and influential accounts that have shaped the community in positive ways. Some still have control of famous clans, others with local moderator permissions. One of my accounts even reached Legend status! Anyway, let me know if you're interested, I can give references if required (I also have a contact that can assure the account will never have its name changed for an additional cost).

Thanks,
Corey
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
i got the skype logs ready to go, just say the word.

U aint got shit on me
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
You get a lot of info by fucking Fred. True story!

Wish I could relate
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Hi Fire,

I'm an avid collector of used Toribash accounts. You will be happy to know that your account would be joining my collection of revered and influential accounts that have shaped the community in positive ways. Some still have control of famous clans, others with local moderator permissions. One of my accounts even reached Legend status! Anyway, let me know if you're interested, I can give references if required (I also have a contact that can assure the account will never have its name changed for an additional cost).

Thanks,
Corey

Proof. Also what legend?

Originally Posted by tabby View Post
I don’t want it sorry

Fuck off then why you posting here

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang