Toribash
nothing will ever beat liepaja, latvia for me. i was born there, lived there for a long time and i’d like to live there forever
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
It has to be Krakow for me, especially in the summer.

It's the spontaneous aura in this place, as well as the fact that it literally has everything but also it's history and overall vibe. So many times i've been there and there's always something going on - people dancing together in the main square, Jared Leto appearing out of no where and giving a concert on the street, Speed and other youtubers showing up, the dragon parade, etc.

It has a giant lake with crystal clear water, that is an amazing cliff diving spot.

And overall a bunch of cool shit, like the big ass helium balloon that takes you up in the sky and gives you a view of the whole city.

Never got bored of it.
print("Hello, World!")
fartprank.com sponsored this postlove fart prank city!!!!
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I’d have to say Daytona Beach Florida. Realistically anywhere in Florida could be that Favorite city. Just to Narrow it down I just said Daytona. It’s such a chill area and even though it’s not that big there’s a ton of things to do. The thing that I like the most about Daytona is everybody kinda lives and their own world. Extremely peaceful place go if you just wanna be by yourself.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
CHICAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH