Endurance Onslaught 6.0
unity. in a clan you are able to be more social, and do things as a group despite toribash being a 1 on 1 sort of game.
Leader of [IN]
<3 Rappunk
If anything I'd probably apply for sheep because even though most members don't know me, I'd want to be a part of them because their one of the few clans who fail to fail in such a degree where their members can freely dick around and troll. I've been fine without a clan so far, guess that my loss of interest in the forum contributes to me feeling fine. One person who I'd like to hear from here is Guv_na, I don't think he's ever been in more than one clan during his time playing and such.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
to get respect in some cases. you're in rawr ? OSHIT, RESPECT THE MAN GODAMNIT
in some newfaeg clan? FLAME HIM.

etc etc,

~B
Yeah, I enjoy meeting new people and having certain people to meet up with to have some fun with instead of playing random people who you PROBABLY won`t even see again. They hav clan events, give you summit to do amirite?
Without a clan, I just don`t know what to do with my time on here.
But if I leave\kicked\clan died\ect, I don`t need to immediately get a new clan, I could just play with random people for a while until I get really tired of clapping, and shovels, lmao.

Pretty much most of it was said though.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

When I was in inq, I felt like a badass, I joined in october, Then galard comes in, flames me a few times, then I got kicked. Now I joined a "noob" clan because I miss the old feeling when I moved up to a blue belt, or green belt. I miss how everything wasn't about how much tc you have, I miss how when we knocked a elbow off we were like "omgz pwnzored!" I'm still going to use proper english, I'm just going to enjoy the game, and not focus on the community.
Been in [sheep] for about a year and a half now. It's nice to be surrounded by people like you. Gotten pretty close with a lot of my clanmates, definitely friendships that will last if I ever leave Toribash.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
Been in [sheep] for about a year and a half now. It's nice to be surrounded by people like you. Gotten pretty close with a lot of my clanmates, definitely friendships that will last if I ever leave Toribash.

i always though sheep was filled with assholes :>

and i also used to be a clan hopper, its hard to find a clan that's fun, but can be serious when they need to be :/