Toribash
Spartin99, Zero, Natejas:
1/100 part of the wip, but it should be enough. ( colors on wip may look a bit worse due to .gif format).

Wips

Rest of work are changes made by computer program, but i believe now you know this.

iemagazine, Spartin99:

Although this set was not being thought as a non join version, due to fact it was quite hard for me to find a right color of joints for it, i've updated the main post with this version.

XxXCLUCH:

Alts are just an example how this set might look like after recolorring. They might be included after a small fee for recolloring the original set.

I havent thought of USD because I dont have a paypal account yet. I might ask my friend to use his paypal. Then the minimum price ( if noone else wants to bid) would be around 15 USD.

TomWanks:
One of flat textures is shown in wip, if you'd like to see a specific flat texture of a body part pm me.

Zero:

I am the student of art collage in WSSUS. And i do not think that my set is better than the others. I think, that it looks better (than itself) if you see it near other sets comparing to moment when you see 20 of Toris wearing it (same set) as you could see on one of my pictures.

Spartin99:

I've had a plan to create it looking harmonius, thats why it may look like you've said.
So you took a color line and distorted it and expected it to be worth 350k? Also that's really not a wip, my offer still stands at 25k
I also don't buy it. At least part of it. Look at the upper body joints, particularly the shoulders/elbows. Compare how those joints look to this image. In Cabs' WIP gif, you don't see the bright spots in the middle of the color changes, along with those 1px bright dots. The image has been "waterified" yes, but definitely not like the WIP above.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.