Toribash
name:Hostieboy {also youtube name}
belt:yellow
why i want to join:because i want to make a clan famouse on youtube and i love the game.
what am i good at:jousting and learned body breaker and im also good at not touching the ground.
Name:irl? David

Belt: 7th dan

Any other clan: (If you haven't been in another clan leave this blank)Scout,quantum,Noob

Why you want to join: (Saying the name is cool... doesn't get you anywhere)Id like to help out the clan in enny way possible and have some fun at the same time

What are you good at: (Must be good at something) I'm quite a good sparrer and parkourer

btw do i haft to fill in whos the leader and all that? kinda dumb when it says who is what on the page but here it is
Leader
imaslayaa
Godvonn32
AudioVixen

Shre

Yashrox

Co-leader
imaslayaa
7DraveN7
Unranked
Godvonn32
muffinbuns

AudioVixen

audiobank

Shre

Yashrox

FilthFact

Never12
ShadowrunX
-----
i close my application the clan is to inactive
Last edited by Xioi; Dec 15, 2012 at 02:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Name:Nugi (but in game Ksiolajidebt)

Belt:i think orange or yellow (black in my another acc)

Any other clan: never been a clan but i wanna join

Why you want to join: cause you all like music and i like it too and you all awesome about music i wanna hang otu with you guys

What are you good at: wushu,judo,aikido,aikidobigdojo,twinsword
Just to get this straight, I love music, I am active on forum I just dont post and yes, we are good at everything we do otherwise they wouldnt be able to join
-----
knoeone needs to fill in the junior commander co leader stuff, its just for show, thank you
Last edited by Godvonn32; Dec 17, 2012 at 01:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello guys, If you know anyone who is looking for a clan we are welcoming. all we need is 5 more and we're through. T hanks for supporting us and please join, Will be promoted to co leader for brwn belt and higher (2nd dan are Leaders) Thank you.
Yeah thanks, We are a new clan and were having fun as one and we are allies with Pulse

Thanks and keep posting!!!!
-----
Heyyy, I hope you all are enjoying the game im a little bored >:I and i hope that you will join our clan (anyone who is looking) and have fun!!!!!!
Last edited by Godvonn32; Dec 19, 2012 at 07:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump