Toribash
You're off to a good start. Looks like you're not making full use of the parts of your Tori that you're not actively using to attack Uke. In the first replay for example, you could possibly use the elbow of your right arm when holding Uke's torso to land a more stylish and powerful kick rather than two weaker ones. I liked the last DM in your second replay. If you have to DM with a grab, at least make it look like you're ripping Uke, and you did just that.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Thank you for the cnc!!!!

For now I cant think of any decent replay ideas and im too lazy to make a madman or something like that so here is a decap of sorts
Attached Files
A. DO A BARREL ROLL.rpl (60.5 KB, 18 views)
thats a pretty badass replay, it needs to be finished or atleast a landing, also, you need to make it, (when you twist your body) it isnt fluid really at the top part of your body, as if you held your arms and unheld them over and over through small frames or something
Its not easy being green.
Really nice opener you got there. Definitely powerful enough for a core or pec shatter/clusterhit. Here's a Split off of it, I'm sure you could DM both pecs if you could get the tip of that foot between them even working from this.
Attached Files
Aiona edit split.rpl (57.7 KB, 10 views)
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Originally Posted by Aiona View Post
Thank you for the cnc!!!!

For now I cant think of any decent replay ideas and im too lazy to make a madman or something like that so here is a decap of sorts

Love the opener, although you can do more than an un-powerful decap. You could break the SHIT out of Uke
Still lovin that opener.

cnc my newest replay
Love the barrel roll Budai, it's an interesting angle to spin at him that isn't commonly chosen.

The decap was clearly caused by the angle of the kick, which makes it a little lame.

Power based decaps look badass.

Keep up the good work, I see progress in every replay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]