Toribash
I also just spotted that his arm-body proportions are way off. He somewhat reminds me of an orangutan. Try to shorten the arms.

His arm body props are fine, I just havent put in the bottom of the legs (Its cropped), but that will change in the final =]
As usual greaaat work, shading, everything, you have a unique style, I love it.

Also: If you work with a tablet, it would be pretty if you write the "captions" (Amati: etc" by hand, so it looks like even better, would fit that theme.

9.5/10 (Due to Amati)
just flesh it out a bit and smoothen the shading
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
i gotta say, when i saw the first one, it looked blurry as hell and it turned me off. but now i can see it taking a more definite shape and it's looking a lot better.im not rating it cuz it's not done yet ;)
I love you
The face and head bug me, the right forearm bugs me, the knife bugs me, the chest bugs me and finally the dress bugs me!

The head looks too small and is in need of refinement, the right forearm looks massive, the knife's handle moves in a different direction to the blade, and the perspective looks fuxed, the chest should be wider and buffer, and the dress could look more robelike...
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."