Ranking
Originally Posted by Nirs View Post
hm. everyone can to make rapid madman. that is not demanding skills or insiding ideas. only few practics.

everyday someone opens new thread with one more usual madman. im tired to see that. i dont see something interesting of them. Becouse this is dead-end track of sp-evolutions. How many twins-replays do you need to watch before brash?

------

markyc, 10/10 . epic.

most of the madmans That I said I was lokking for dont exist.

rapid smooth madmans are old but that is not what Im looking for.
I rate harshly becuase I feel There isnt any "great madmans"
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Originally Posted by kristis133 View Post
I really don't see anything special there... =/
That was stylish..U know how to run...
But it was too slow and too stiff...
And lord already said that u need to work with fluidity...

7.5/10

uhmm kris,from what I see that wasn't done for run,just for walking,only a few people can walk and it's really rare to find someone that begins to run or walk from a normal stand position.
it was slow uhm...probably a bit stiff,but it was done for being slow,it seemd like a drunk person,and he got 3 stand positions too,all his attacks were targeted to a joint so he needed 5 attacks for rip off 5 arts,this is another thing you can't find on a normal madman...not in all I mean,it was just for explain what he did in this replay,you can keep your vote so but this replay remains unique
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Ok, I was actually able to watch it now. It wasn't good at all. You spent way to much time moving around all clumsy like, and not enough time giving uke a pounding. If you had spun around or danced or something, it would have been alright, but you just hobbled around. The first hit was pretty cool.

5/10
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well