Toribash
Made the recolor, Toribash isn't working though. It won't let me sample the textures so I can't take a shot. So if you don't like the recolor just tell me afterwords and I'll change it.

Bid ends by the end of today, anyone wanna outbid Octo?

(>^_^)>
12k hows that.

EDIT : This time recolor to azurite and vampire.
Want to buy Textures, Signatures, Or an Avatar?
Go Here to order
hmmmm.... i have to win some tourneys to bid more... i've ready to by this for 20-25k but i havn't right now
Octopod, u r lucky!
Ends Today!

it is a pity, very very pity
Last edited by Medyan; Jun 23, 2009 at 01:03 AM.
Originally Posted by Medyan View Post
hmmmm.... i have to win some tourneys to bid more... i've ready to by this for 20-25k but i havn't right now
Octopod, u r lucky!

Im buying 30k on this shiz if you bid higher than me again >:|

xD
Go Here to order
Wow! 12k! Anyone gonna top that?!?!?

@ Octopod, man I'm surprised you found and interest in this set. You gotta be the best dude out there for sigs and avys, Honored to see ya here. real quick, I can make the trails be to where two of them are Vamp, and the other to are Azurite, fancy your thoughts? Or should all four of them match on the color scale?

(>^_^)>
Originally Posted by JinxZ View Post
Wow! 12k!

@ Octopod, man I'm surprised you found and interest in this set. You gotta be the best dude out there for sigs and avys, Honored to see ya here. real quick, I can make the trails be to where two of them are Vamp, and the other to are Azurite, fancy your thoughts? Or should all four of them match on the color scale?.

Azurite is a dark blue and its my force, so make all the gray parts on them set into gray, and make all the touchups and those other things red.
I think I won't need the hands, Im having sum request thread up.

Btw, is this bumpmapped too?

Azurite : Really Dark Blue, Almost black.

Vamp : The brightest red.

Make the trails the same, cause I have no leg trail textures. :<
Last edited by Octopod; Jun 23, 2009 at 02:31 AM.
Go Here to order