Toribash
is sounding good mate, what dimensions are you making this, and how much are you spending on this?

wish you the best of luck with this, and ill be checking here often =]
Its gonna be 5x5x5 inches-so pretty big. Im thinking im spending around $30 on this. I might need to buy more powercul LEDs because the ones i have are not very powerful. Thanks for the bump too.
I love you
Seems like it's gonna be a cool project. I can't wait to see how it looks when it's done
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
Reminds me of necron summoning cores from Dawn of War

I like where this is headed.... don't cut off your arms now
pis for you of my completed circuit! with a switch!

i'd just like to say to those aspiring craft-thingie-makers, i have almost no experience whatever field this would be in,(craftology?) and i dont have every power tool on this planet and the next. im lucky my dad owns a friggin' soddering kit. im also 14. look at all these facts. they dont add up to a person who is out of your league in the skill sets and things one can have. you could do this too with a pinch of willpower [and a pocketful of magic(jk)]. i would be elated to see another thread on this board dong something as time-consuming as this. and i think that ive just broken past the $20 mark, and if all goes according to plan, i wont be buying anything else. so unless you're homeless and you use computer at a library, it should be within your price range
I love you
I was thinking bout taking this up too, and comparing our results, but i cant find anywhere near me, where i could get materials, use a soldering iron etc. so it will be a no from me ;/ but keep up the good work, and make sure you dont get sidetracked, and end up never finishing this ;)
Originally Posted by bilza View Post
I was thinking bout taking this up too, and comparing our results, but i cant find anywhere near me, where i could get materials, use a soldering iron etc. so it will be a no from me ;/ but keep up the good work, and make sure you dont get sidetracked, and end up never finishing this ;)

you may not believe it, but that was a pretty useful pep talk.
/sidetopic-i may not be doing too much this week since i have camp. ill make sure to catch up on the weekend
I love you