Ranking
It shows many dismemberments, but its not really that good.

Also, Mike, for dear Lord's sake, learn the rules! Ignoring that.... odd flame post, TRIPLE POSTING? After double posting a few times too..?

The people earlier are right. There IS an edit button, and it likes being touched.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
What's what about? Life? So life is about blowing up? I know a few people that like to blow them selves up. Here is the number 1-800-Terrorist.

G'day mate.
Wow...

Sorry im not a computer nerd...and i don't want to blow my fuckin self up...But Toribash isn't about little pink prancing ponies retard.

Sorry i didn't use the edit button

Seems some people don't have any respect.

Scythe - Ur just annoying

Hamade - Thx... > . <

Qegola - Yea im sorry

Mosier & Rubby - So im 13, big whoop. Im not annoying either, im just trying to fit in and i see you guys think your the supreme, when your just ignorant

[ No1 tease me about saying ignorant D: ]
Im Back And Ready To Fight
Originally Posted by Mad-Mike View Post

Hope this works ... i had to double post

... so RATE MY IMAGE

Like the title, just text and a screenshot. Not really worth posting... You should get gimp.

Before you do so, don't ask me how to get gimp, ask www.Google.com.
Originally Posted by Mad-Mike View Post
Wow...

Sorry im not a computer nerd...and i don't want to blow my fuckin self up...But Toribash isn't about little pink prancing ponies retard.

Sorry i didn't use the edit button

Seems some people don't have any respect.

Scythe - Ur just annoying

Hamade - Thx... > . <

Qegola - Yea im sorry

Mosier & Rubby - So im 13, big whoop. Im not annoying either, im just trying to fit in and i see you guys think your the supreme, when your just ignorant

[ No1 tease me about saying ignorant D: ]

Hmm..Not here to make you mad. 7/10. The extra point is there for effort and for saving the "f" bomb for your last post. Sorrymadmikeaboutmybehavior.......

And you can't be twelve, more...say, thirteen?
^^^ Sorry to mosier and scythe, they both apologized... you guys got to understand im 13...im not a newcomer and im getting better at computers everyday.

Kiwi thanks for the program and advice
Im Back And Ready To Fight
Yay, ive been needing something better than paint too, thanx

btw im only 13 too, so ur not alone =)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9B_RcaHritg

Maxwell Dorian, Valedictorian/ I speak in three weeks to the entire auditorium (Thats just the beginning.)
To Milkybee and Mad-Mike, here is a program that is free,many more features than paint, and starts up faster than gimp. I like more than Gimp and a lot more than paint. It is easy with out being complex.

http://www.getpaint.net/download.html Go get them tiger(s)!
Awesome, thanx. I cant figure out how to dwnload gimp anyways =p
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9B_RcaHritg

Maxwell Dorian, Valedictorian/ I speak in three weeks to the entire auditorium (Thats just the beginning.)