Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hobojoey next time some more critism would be nice dont you think? Just redoing some art piece isnt good.

1st logo was actually awful, but the 2nd one with the glossy style looked alot better, you really improve with every art piece. Good job man.
No thread hijacking, new rule added. AKA: Don't post something in his thread stealing attention from his userbase. It's about his wallpaper, not yours. Post your wallpaper in your own thread.
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Hobojoey next time some more critism would be nice dont you think? Just redoing some art piece isnt good.

1st logo was actually awful, but the 2nd one with the glossy style looked alot better, you really improve with every art piece. Good job man.

I have to aree with you Nobuddie, I didn't like 1st logo as muc as my present one. Thank you very much.

Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
No thread hijacking, new rule added. AKA: Don't post something in his thread stealing attention from his userbase. It's about his wallpaper, not yours. Post your wallpaper in your own thread.

I am glad I could inspire you to add a new rule (if I actually did)

I am going to post a different version of my Wallpaper soon

EDIT:
New version:
Last edited by Luke; Jul 16, 2009 at 06:19 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thats too dark, and now it doesnt look that good anymore, 2nd version was seriously the best.

/offtopic

Take that BlakNWyte out of your sig, that thing ran out for years D:
I actually like that logo the best, the only thing that needs changed is the text you used for LD, it doesn't match at all. Also turn down the gloss's brightness to match the rest, then tone up the brightness across the whole image just a little.
Hmm, any fonts you would reccommend? I have been told that this font fits perfectly.

In some of newly added alternatives gloss is different for every picture. Okay I wll make it brighter as soon as I hear more suggestions.

Changed the pictire a little. Gloss is darker, and adjusted pic brightness slightly. I removed frame of the logo, I am not sure if it was a good idea. It looks like a magnifying glass, I am wondering if I should make the logo bigger. It would also magnify the letter. Tell me what you think.

Updated and now it looks like a Magnifying Glass, also added drop shadow effect so it looks more 3D
Last edited by Luke; Jul 16, 2009 at 07:50 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The italics really kill it, the simple Arial text looks out of place behind that gaudy thing you're using for LD.

Also, pump up the contrast a bit. ;o
Font behind the logo is called: Euphemia
I am going to upload Non-Italics version of this LD Font in a while.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alternative #2 - Clouds is the best.
Just make the clouds to to the edge all the way around, and it will look awesome.

Smooth, simple work man ;)

EDIT: with the maginfiying icon, with nonitallic LD it will look killer ;)
Last edited by Gorman; Jul 16, 2009 at 11:48 PM.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."