Endurance Onslaught 6.0
You shouldn't have router problems at all to be honest, unless you're doing a lot of downloading/uploading in the background.

K, so it's a Linksys... So, there's a good chance that it's got a config for 'quality of service'. You could add port 53 & set it to high priority, and if your router allows you to add a range set ports 20000 - 20300 to high priority too. That would ensure that your router is isn't causing the problem.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
that doesn't work so that means that it is not a router problem...is my ip blocked from the servers or something? thanks for the suggestions by the way...
Something that i found, is some of my friends can join to my room, but i cant join theirs, so maybe its a hosts problem, with a high ping, or the like
Actually, servers should be the same, since as far as i know, they are from one single host server.

Though there is some difference between player created servers and official one, I'm not quite sure what.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

i think that static servers (begginer, semipro, black belt etc.) are hosted on a different server to private matches, and you have a bad connection to private matches?
im not sure, but this sounds plausible,ill link skul here to look
Well, we do know that there's a connection issue for some people to some servers. The cause i don't know.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
i just got my laptop....(Yay i get shaderz;P). It still does the same thing....i'm thinking that this could be caused by a firmware update with my router....if somebody has the same router that i do and you can play multiplayer matches, tell me your firmware number....it should be located at the top right of the router screen when you login to your router on a web browser...