Toribash
heh I'll take that as a compliment. I've also got .psds with all the layers if thers a court decision. :P

or maybe I could prove to you by way of a custom head request? eh eh? lol

I was never that great at running, after the first couple steps my guy would start swaying side to side and I'd end up face down before I even got to the other guy let alone attack him....
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
Young Snake I presume? Agreed. Could I be so bold as to ask 1190 for it? as thats all I need now to get the custom headtexture ability. Only 190tc more?

Altho I suppose I could get 190 in a few games anyway so 1000tc is fine, I'll leave the extra tc entirely upto your generocity. ;)

pm me your email and I will send you the .tga once the money is sent.

Edit: ooooo how about I throw in a bumpmap for that 190tc? altho I have no idea how it will look in game as I dont have a headbumpmap ability. I presume its just tangent space normals....? tbh I had no idea toribash could even support em lol.
Last edited by KungFuJC; Aug 17, 2009 at 12:57 PM.
-=[Shop]=-
Originally Posted by KungFuJC View Post
Young Snake I presume? Agreed. Could I be so bold as to ask 1190 for it? as thats all I need now to get the custom headtexture ability. Only 190tc more?

Altho I suppose I could get 190 in a few games anyway so 1000tc is fine, I'll leave the extra tc entirely upto your generocity. ;)

pm me your email and I will send you the .tga once the money is sent.

Edit: ooooo how about I throw in a bumpmap for that 190tc? altho I have no idea how it will look in game as I dont have a headbumpmap ability. I presume its just tangent space normals....? tbh I had no idea toribash could even support em lol.

kkkkkkk
I Kill U In Ur Sleep[/FONT]
One Snake head texture with bumpmap heading your way. Thanks for your custom! come back soon.
-=[Shop]=-
Metal Face!
Made a batch load of New Heads in variations.
-----------------
-Disclaimer for multiple head variations off one head-
By bidding on a item you acknowledge that other variations of the same item may be sold and worn by other people.
-----------------

1k(sold)

(not for sale)

Last edited by KungFuJC; Aug 23, 2009 at 12:46 AM.
-=[Shop]=-