Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
DONT PUT IT ON UKE!

Now everyone you see with no head texture has that head.

yeah that why i said rename the uke head for backup. after you test your work removed your head image and return the original uke head.

Originally Posted by Gatleos View Post
So, where exactly CAN I upload my head file to the site from?

if you don't have head texture you can buy here and upload your image here.
Last edited by JePoY; Aug 18, 2009 at 02:56 AM.
Okay, I really have no idea what's going on now. Just to test if ANY head would work, I took the head.tga file from the hampa folder and put it in my "test" folder. I typed
"/lp 0 test" and it worked.

However, I then opened the head.tga that I got from the hampa folder (the one that worked) in GIMP and added a single black dot to the picture (like a nose I guess). Then, I saved the file, without changing any of its attributes or its name. The only thing I changed was the picture itself, by adding the black dot. I opened Toribash again and typed "/lp 0 test" and the head didn't work!!

Seriously, the file was EXACTLY the same, it's just that the picture was slightly altered. The game KNOWS!!! It somehow knows the difference between the two identical files, one of which I changed slightly! It's like the game is actively preventing me from using my own textures! It's aliiiiive!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!

Seriously, does anybody know what the problem could be? I'm out of ideas.
Right, then you have RLE compression on it.

Check the file size, it should be 64 kB. If its 14 or at least less then 64 then its RLE compressed.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Ahhh... Well, you see, I was originally unchecking RLE-compression, but when I did the final save, I would click "Save" rather than "Save As...". So even though I'd already unchecked RLE-compression the first time, GIMP would use it anyway without asking if I chose "Save" instead of "Save As...".

So anyway, I think I can get it to work now. Thanks for the help!