Ranking
Re: Hip Rip
Just shutup, kid. We don't like you, and we're tired of your immature shit.

this type of posting is not tolerated here, no matter anyones age! and you come out just as immature as him, if not more.
do refrain from this in the future, or there will be consequences..
Originally Posted by nokturnal

this type of posting is not tolerated here, no matter anyones age! and you come out just as immature as him, if not more.

Refrain from saying what everyone was thinking? Okay. I'll just read crappy topics which start to flood the forums. Hopefully this won't stop me from coming here, as each time I do, I look for usefull topics. This is not one of them. There seems to be this weird thing with Danny's posts. I don't know how to phrase this, but they all suck. His sense of humor is bad, his comebacks are bad, and his "moves" are old. This kid has annoyed the crap out of me since he challanged Hampa, and basically insulted everyone on the boards because they were pointing out his stupidity. Again, as I said before, everyone was thinking it. I just said it.
Originally Posted by Bulzebe
Originally Posted by nokturnal

Refrain from saying what everyone was thinking? Okay. I'll just read crappy topics which start to flood the forums. Hopefully this won't stop me from coming here, as each time I do, I look for usefull topics. This is not one of them. There seems to be this weird thing with Danny's posts. I don't know how to phrase this, but they all suck. His sense of humor is bad, his comebacks are bad, and his "moves" are old. This kid has annoyed the crap out of me since he challanged Hampa, and basically insulted everyone on the boards because they were pointing out his stupidity. Again, as I said before, everyone was thinking it. I just said it.

perspective.

thats all.
lyh oui ihtancdyht drec?
ev oui lyh
maadhacc