Toribash
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
damn. who HAS got this blood?

I do. Winners of the Toribowl do.

so different colours... 5k, pfft.

P.S. if anyone's good at head making Go look up my post under requests. GOOD PAY!

First off, let me show you one thing about your post.

On-topic part:

[---------------------]

Off-topic part:

[------------------------------------------------------------------------]

You see the bad part of that? If you want people to look so bad...add it to your sig.

Right. Now then. If you don't like it, don't buy it. I think it's enough of a difference.

End of argument?
say WHAT!?

the [-----] thing confuzzled me. And i wasn't arguing, I never said i didn't want to buy it, i just said it was a waste. So therefore didn't say i want to buy it. But didn't say I didn't. And if you're saying i look bad because i don't waste my money on 5K blood. Shows how much of a sheep you are. And just because you think it's enough of a difference, fair enough, But dont forget I don't think you're the "Big Cheese" In this forum. So i know where you can stick your oppinion.

Finished.

- GynX
say WHAT!?

the [-----] thing confuzzled me. And i wasn't arguing, I never said i didn't want to buy it, i just said it was a waste. So therefore didn't say i want to buy it. But didn't say I didn't. And if you're saying i look bad because i don't waste my money on 5K blood. Shows how much of a sheep you are. And just because you think it's enough of a difference, fair enough, But dont forget I don't think you're the "Big Cheese" In this forum. So i know where you can stick your oppinion.

Finished.

- GynX

[----] = length of a certain part. Your off-topic part was about two-three times bigger than the on-topic part. Meaning, keep off-topic in posts to a minimum. Not half the post or more.

Also, I didn't say you look bad because you don't buy it. I simply said, if you don't like it, then don't buy it...people who like that small difference will buy it.

It was merely a comment to stop the argument, which was basically "lol it rox", "no it sux gtfo", (<disclaimer>Exaggerated.</disclaimer> ) or if it wasn't already that kind of argument, it could've become one.

End of thread, please? >_>