Ranking
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
You CAN'T say 'IT HAS THE BEST GRAPHICS EVAR TO DATE!!1', cos:

a: Graphical quality is judged by several aspects, eg, shaders, antialiasing, shadow quality, particles, etc.

b: Crysis STILL has the best graphics to date and it was released 2 years ago. You just need a machine capable of running it on Very High and at about 1900 px with 16x AA.
THEN you have seen the best graphics to date.

Best graphics applies to how a person views it. If they like Saints Row 2 graphics, then it is the best graphics to them, If they like Uncharted 2's graphics, then it is the best to the others.
Originally Posted by raydark101 View Post
Best graphics applies to how a person views it. If they like Saints Row 2 graphics, then it is the best graphics to them, If they like Uncharted 2's graphics, then it is the best to the others.

Exactly, I personally love Borderlands' graphics more than anything else i've seen.
Of all time

of all Time

OF ALL TIME!!!
The soul should fly from me, and i will turn into an brutish beast -Marlowe, Dr. Faustus
Originally Posted by ImKanyeWest View Post
Uncharted 2, im happy for you and imma let you finish, but Crysis had one of the best graphics of all time.

Of all time.

I see wut u did thar.

With Taylor swift and whatnot.

:V
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Well, i played Uncharted and it simply sucks, IMO.

Maybe Uncharted 2 is better...
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
It is alot better.

I finished the 1st game, and the 2nd one just owns it so much.

Even though I only play multiplayer with the 2nd one ;p
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
I just got uncharted 2 with my new ps3 (=, PSN is Eddy1217 if anyone wants to multiplay with it,
It really is one of the most beautiful games i have ever seen,
The platforming is great,
The puzzles are entertaining and the gameplay is just awesome,
The cutscenes are incredible the story really drags you in and scares you at some places Spoiler alert: Especialy when you first see the bloody snow monster things i shat bricks lol
Multiplayer is great
All in all this game is just awesome

10/10