Toribash
Thanks Man I'm just waiting for some interest......... XD
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
how is a halo set unique? and very nice set btw, but price is hgh. maybe like autobuy 80, but come on. your starting price is the price to start bids. if your set is any good, the price it sells as will be nowhere near the starting bid. the starting bid isn't even supposed to be the minimum price you take. it's just a nice looking low number that's inviting and encourages people to bid.

and recolors do not make it six sets. anyone can recolor a set, it shouldn't add to the value.

and try to fix that stomach.

god, i hate those laptop trackpads.

and if you take a shaders screenshot, it helps to use a darker shader. if you need help, i can take those shots for you.

and good luck, i hope you are able to sell, but you need to lower starting bid, and maybe set 100k autobuy.
my suggestion for min bid is probably like 30k. people will definetly bid more than that, but it'll get more attention if you set the start lower, trust me.
Last edited by Carlton; Oct 31, 2009 at 12:19 AM.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Dude avwaves Head sold for 100k this is a whole set no way I'm putting auto buy as 80k ill lower start bid though.

Start bid now 30k!!
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mod close this please. Might resell again in a while but nobody seems interested at the moment.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]