Toribash
Taptaptap was sweet.
would've been epic stuff had the first two hits did 2 DMs each. I reckon they has the potential too. Too late to go back now though.
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
One more then.

splinter..... thats just overkill dont push it to hard O_o poor uke
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
I can't do it, got the glute and the hip, or the hip and abs, but not 3 joints. Sorry Oh and sweet momentum decap. When I was trying to get it, I noticed how awesome it was.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
betrayal: I wouldn't call this so much a pause as much in the negative sense of a gap in the action, as that of an integral part creating suspension, like in music. I liked the later part a bit more, actually, because of the rapid hits. Funny, I've never really seen shurikens in "replay maker" level replays, but now I've seen two in two separate replays from two makers. Maybe I should try sometime. This is also the second replay in a while where I see crotchblock removal without grabbing, and coincidentially the other replay is the same one as with the shuriken. Kudos on that as always, it's a tricky and somehow particularly gratifying dismem.
Contrast: This one's name would've fit the above replay too. Actually it doesn't fit this one in any way I can thik of, but I don't mind names that much, naturally, it's the replay that counts. Nice an explosive throughout here. The shatterhits balance the grabbing, and the running steps pay the lack of a pose back with interest and all. It's also worth noting, although more of just a neutral trait than a pro or con, that the movement of tori is just a single arc of a jump, from which you manage to demolish a fair half of uke.
MMM THAT's GOOD HAM: sure is a random name. It's a shame really that high gravity is a speciality in this game, and that nobody really is completely in their element with higher gravity. Also there are no agreed upon elevated DM tresholds to make the results comparable to normal gravity, so people complain about that even if, like in this case, the dismemberments don't look troublingly effortless, but in fact more toilsome and as such proto-realistic than ones with lower gravity. Good replay, but for me it's still partially a showcase of high gravity and not only a replay that happens to have higher gravity.
With a burning passion: Naah, maybe the grab is a bit "obvious", as in it's a bit more evident than usual how the game engine doesn't handle it realistically, but still, it's by far not downright excessive. I can't see a real finale here. I'm not saying I don't like it though it's fast and explosive, probably as good as you think it is too, but I don't see a finale, a cluster of that awesomeness in higher concentration than before it. Either that, or I consider your finale a fast explosive combo sequence ending with a floor DM.
taptaptap: Fitting name here, but I don't mind tapkicks in this case, since they make this replay's opening so much cooler. Uke's upper torso just gets surrounded in a cloud of blood, and when it clears, it's become just a sad stump with flying detached limbs and head around it. The grabbing gives you nice momentum in the rest of the replay, although it would've like a shatterhit or something to balance it completely (it doesn't stand out too much here either, but that would make me "sure" it's OK :P)
Ignition: I saw the momentum DM and grabbing and all, but hell, this is such an awesome clutterhit I just don't care. Awesome. I've overused the word "explosive" in the commenting of this thread, but now it seems an understatement considering what I describe with it in other places. Bravo.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!