Toribash
So many positive responses, was not expecting that. Thanks loads guys!
You've made me start planning my next project, going to be a huge video, anyone that wants to be in it, just send me replays over and I'll pick out the best (and the funniest). Everyone has a shot!
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
The music was extremely easy to sync to, and you did nothing. The shaders, replays, and effects were decent, but without sync the video isn't complete at all.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
The music was extremely easy to sync to, and you did nothing. The shaders, replays, and effects were decent, but without sync the video isn't complete at all.

This.

Basically no sync. The rest was decent.
IMO, sync is probably the most important part of a video. I can't stress this enough.

If most of the aspects of the video were synched, it would've been awesome. The music you chose was easy as hell to sync things with.
Even little things like that ass zoom in/out thing at 0:35-0:36, if that was synched, it would've made it so much better.
I came...alot.

Edit: Whats the song?
Last edited by Oli; Nov 9, 2009 at 07:51 AM.
bring back wibbles
Cam was decent, quality was good, but the main problem is that you have a song that is PERFECT for syncing, and you do almost none.

6/10, it just irked me that much.
infamous
The sync was mainly a time issue, but I'll make sure to work more on that in the next video.
But thanks for the positive feedback and constructive critisism everyone.
Last edited by Bust3r; Nov 20, 2009 at 11:36 PM.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.