Toribash
Well to be honest, I'm not sure whats going on.
People keep having the same bugs, so I think this thing is going global.
What I suggest, is getting an older version, preferably 3.72, and playing with that untill the 3.8 gets fixed.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Will custom textures and flames and etc. show up in Toribash 3.72?
The shop says it's only for Toribash 3.8, but I'm not sure.
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.
Originally Posted by GuardianDuo View Post
The flame forge was fixed, but now my Toribash freezes whenever I type in /dl GuardianDuo.

I guess I can play easily, but my Tori will be blank.

And I did try downloading in SP. It worked before for others, but it always insta-freezes when I try to DL myself.

EDIT: When I try to connect to a multiplayer match, the same error message pops out, and I am required to reinstall.
=(

When I try to join it says I can't connect, when I know my stuff is good
Guardianduo: well The textures wont show up, unfortunately, because of the new texture system that got implemented after 3.27 was released.
But hey, at least it will work.

taserpengu: Check this. Also do you have a router or somehting that could block the connection?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Alrighty, thanks for your help, SlipAnc.

EDIT: For some reason, my 3.8 works now. Must've been that SumoTori Dreams I downloaded, or something.
Last edited by GuardianDuo; Nov 22, 2009 at 09:34 PM.
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.
OK, turns out this problem still exists. I can only play 3.72 and 3.83 once before needing to reinstall. 3.72 works online, 3.83 doesn't, but both are like 1-time use trials. =P