Toribash
It's basically because you won, and he probably looked for wins in his server so he kicked you. Basically in reverse it would be you leaving the server right before he won
Perhaps he didnt kick you at all. Instead, your server crashed and both of you were disconnected. That might be the reason he was not in the room afterwards either. Did you see the message saying you were kicked?

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
Perhaps he didnt kick you at all. Instead, your server crashed and both of you were disconnected. That might be the reason he was not in the room afterwards either. Did you see the message saying you were kicked?

If no one was there then thats what probably happened.

Even if he did kick you, you were either doing something wrong or he just didn't like Blackbelts- in his server.

And whoever said "If you were a blackbelt would you do the same" no i wouldn't.

It's just a win/lose who cares.
Originally Posted by Hybrid101 View Post
Well you can look at it this way, if you were a black belt and you got pwned. Wouldn't you act the same way, be honest.

You
are
stupid.

I'm 10th Dan Black Belt and I let everyone in my server, even if every joiner would be a White Belt.
It's just bad sportmanship to kick the opponent when the kicker is about to lose. That's like quitting midgame.

People seriously need to control their rage more.

But anyways, bo21bo, next time take a picture of the whole Toribash screen instead of cutting large parts of the picture so that we can see if you were kicked or pinged.
When you get kicked, there'll be a message "you got kicked from the server" or something like that.
He probobally kicked you because he was farming tc on a toribooster. You just have to go to another server if people like him are there.
WHERES THE PAPER TOWELS
This will happen to a lot, there is nothing you can do about it and nothing to be discussed. It's an annoyance, but one you'll need to learn to live with. Closed.