Toribash
Okay you've double posted 3 times now, Learn 2 edit. AND you don't even have 16k tc!

Infact you have no TC whatsoever.
Animated means your head would have a motion to it... appearance of activity... You want an Anime head? as in Cartoon..
Last edited by Myro; Nov 25, 2009 at 11:42 PM.
o its on my other account poncho33 i just banned from sumbody an i cant post an now see
il pay 16k for a animated emo head
Just figured it let you know, it's not possible to have an animated head. Guys if answering this request, I would make sure you receive the TC first.
ill post what i have tommorow, i cant now because my computer is shit and is taking to long to do it............ (i have vista and its going to log me off in about 5 seconds)

EDIT: here are 3, the black one first, since thats what ou asked for...
(and guys, if he is banned on his other acount(probably the one he will pay with)he cant post on the forums, so stop saying
"oh he cant pay, blah blah blah"
because i think on his other acount he DOES have 16k....

anyway, here are the heads.... (they are all 512x512(i think) and i can resize them to 128x128 if you want, just say which one)

............ .........................
Last edited by CazRules2; Dec 7, 2009 at 10:07 PM.
i just made an emo/robot-ish head, its not as good(in my opinion) my previos ones(the ones above), but i will post it in a sec anyway...
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
omg guys....how about this for Emo?

Note that this is MY head. not for sale unless you raise price and i can make something similar to this if you like.