Ranking
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
I get my favorite songs and usually branch out to the rest of the album, then to the discography if I enjoy it.

Same.
But usually I don't end up listening to the entire discography. I usually find songs that I really like by putting my library on shuffle, then falling asleep while it is playing, then waking up in the middle of a song I have never heard before, realizing that I really like it, and then getting addicted to it.
I always get like 1 or 2 songs and then I get addicted and get heaps of their albums. It gives off the wrong impression when people see my library. At one point I was really into Cradle Of Filth and I got like 6 albums and now I haven't listened to them in like 2 months so everyone assumes I'm a massive fan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
If I don't like the whole album then I don't buy it. It seems like a waste of money.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by Slith View Post
I download whole albums, listen to them and then pick out what I don't like.

Yup, if the band has a good song it needs to have more than one...
Centuries Of Damn
Originally Posted by Slith View Post
I download whole albums, listen to them and then pick out what I don't like.

SAME. AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WOOORLD...meh...
WHERES THE PAPER TOWELS
This thread makes me sad.

I buy albums.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

I just listen to what i want to listen to, hurr.

I don't set myself rules for listening to music. If the album is crap and has a few good tracks i just pick those out. If it's a well crafted masterpiece i just put on the whole thing and hit play.