Endurance Onslaught 6.0
8OJ4N: Much better, I really like it! But i want plates on the sides/back of the head too: I want them to make a twirl around the eyes and then go down to the sides of the mouth without covering the hornes on the sides, pretty much like the picture.

Ninja0King: The design is really good, but I don't like the proportions: the mouth is too large, eyes too wide apart and the nose is too big, can you shrink it?
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
I will be working on this tonight.
I'll edit this with previews as I go along.

Complete plagiarism is the first step - Getting the shape right and the ideas.

I'll be completely replacing it all of course.
Last edited by Monobi; Dec 1, 2009 at 01:56 AM.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
My entry:

Hope its ok if I made it slightly different from the original, I felt like adding gray pieces instead of green to make it stand out more from the dragon shells.
Last edited by Ezeth; Nov 30, 2009 at 06:34 PM.
This is another low quality preview made from scratch, just for u to see where are the eyes, mouth and plates. Now the plates are covering dragons head. If u like it - I'm gonna do the shaded version.
yeah, Ill tweak it. Im not at home... but later tonight I'll give it a shot.
EDIT:
Here. Maybe its still a bit wide, but I'll leave it up to you to decide.

as opposed to the old one...
Last edited by Ninja0King; Dec 1, 2009 at 06:05 AM.
What you cant see can hurt you.
Monobi: keep going, I'm really interested to see how you'll develop that.

Ezeth: Really well made head, just a couple of things: The mouth is a bit too big, can you move it a little bit upward? And those 2 white things at the sides of the eyes, are they bones, or plates? Can't really get it from the shape.

fawflaw: Totally awesome, one of my favourite heads so far. Just a couple of things here too: the eyes are a bit too far apart and I'd like to see some space between the top and the low plates too see some flakes or bones on the sides or the back of the head.

8OJ4N: Why did you start brand new head? I Liked the previous one, I just wanted to see plates on the sides ^^

I'm amazed to see so many high level textures, taking a decision won't be easy at all, thanks for the time you're spending on this request.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
lol, fawflaws looks completly awesome, so different, its expression is like "i killed him and stole his helmet. lol"

monobis could be quite interesting aswell. reverse engineering one of your old textures, hmmmm. the back area of the head looks awesome in that colour tone

dont know how 80J4N is, but his mapping and sketches seem quite promising. youre working in a nice hi res, and the shading in your avvy(if you made that) is quite rough/sketchy, you going for a 3 or 4 layered shading scheme? might turn out quite nice when downscaled for ingame.
the second version speaks to me more than the first, the nose/snout area makes more sense.

agreed maldi, seems everyones trying to out do each other here :P looks like you'll be coming out with quite the texture at the end of this
Last edited by BenDover; Dec 2, 2009 at 12:59 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-