Toribash
Really good for a first set shading is pretty good i don't think i have too muxh to coment
the feet suck tough,they are really horible you should fix them.
I know mapping them is a nightmare but if you mapped the hands i know you can to the feet.
I totaly love the design of the hands most people dont make such cool hands
As for the selling price i belive it could go over 50k

The head and the hands are a niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice design. You could have worked it out a bit more though.
This set can become more epic if you apply some more realistic shading. It looks a bit random now.
I feel like theres a huge gap in workwise on the hands and head and the rest. They don't
look like one set, more like individual textures.
Perhaps thin the lines out a bit more, since they are really bold and black. And I think if you make the mouth on the hands a bit wider, it will look better.

7/10.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
rikka, feet unwrap the same way as the arms... we do have templates for those in the shop

onto the critiques: excellent flow throughout the design. and good work on using the color palette. not a lot of people do purple well. one peeve though is outlines. not a fan of outlines in realist textures. kills the illusion and outlines only work with pixelsets/toonified sets. i like the effect you got on the legs, why didnt the head turn out like them?

overall, needs more spit n' polish but no major reworks as far as i can see.