Toribash
9.5/10
To me the jagged edges are like dragon scales.
So if i didnt have the title to describe what it was i woulda thought that it was a robot Dragon.
Olda | Clan [Element] | Black Belt
Thank you guy for all these posts. The next thing that'll draw will be the head and this is going to be a big challange for me cuz i really suck at drawing heads. I wonder if i should modify the torso.
^^
Looks very good.It is detailed and pretty good shaded can't wait to see the finished product.I like the style alot.Felicitari
The arms of course need more work also don't forget to mirror them.The sharp razorz remind me of a tutorial that was made by...Pate?
Can't say anything else.I will rate it when i will see it done
I have to ask you something tough are the textures in 128x128?

Great set,the body although is a bit dark don't you think,change the arms also,make the hit extra epic and you will have a very nice set.
wow that is really cool, i like it, but the thing is, the thighs look kinda reptilian, you kinda put too much detail, but apart from that, brilliant! (what does it look like in pure and acid?
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Phew... I've just finished the set, it has written on it up2u, because it was his request (the same reason for not having a head)
I finally managed to mirror the biceps/triceps.
Here is a picture (i was too lazy to make more):
^^