k i understand xDDD
i already changed the song
now ill add some more replays...
faster ones...
better ones...
and all you guys
plz dont say it again i know xDDD
Check out my Youtube!
Also, sometimes the camera juddered (is that a word?) and sometimes you couldn't actually see the hits making contact with Uke.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
hey i really appreciate being in the vid, but like the others said, it needs a little syncing
Last edited by Ray; Dec 6, 2009 at 10:10 PM.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by olik7891 View Post
-.-
k i understand xDDD
i already changed the song
now ill add some more replays...
faster ones...
better ones...
and all you guys
plz dont say it again i know xDDD

The thing is, people aren't gonna give you fully pro replays right off the bat to make a video.
You've gotta be a well known and good video maker for you to start receiving good replays.
Most likely, the people that are giving replays right now aren't good enough for the pro vids, and therefore, their replays ain't that great, so they are using every opportunity to be in a vid, whether it be good or not. Not saying that it's a bad thing, cos you gotta start somewhere.

So if you wanna hang with the pros, BE a pro.
Great, another person using this song. Now I can't use it.

PS: I was first to use it, even though the video sucked.

To the actual subject, though, you used the start of the song in a crappy way. The tempo feels off, you didn't use its full potential and you're using an ugly font.

Seriously, use a song like this and you'll have to do it well. Not a good song for a "first timer". Definitely a great song for a meaningful video, but...

EDIT: ...you already changed it. So I have nothing else to say. Good luck with your video.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
Great, another person using this song. Now I can't use it.

PS: I was first to use it, even though the video sucked.

To the actual subject, though, you used the start of the song in a crappy way. The tempo feels off, you didn't use its full potential and you're using an ugly font.

Seriously, use a song like this and you'll have to do it well. Not a good song for a "first timer". Definitely a great song for a meaningful video, but...

EDIT: ...you already changed it. So I have nothing else to say. Good luck with your video.

i agree with this, the song has been used a few times.Lol what are you talking about he changed the song?
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
ill finish hte vid in the next week and i already edited the music, in the full vid it wont be the same song, so dont worry.
Check out my Youtube!