Ranking
Originally Posted by Degradation View Post
I know three friends that have modded consoles. One of them has a regular Xobx that can burn games into the hardrive. And one of them has a modded Wii and Xbox 360. The other, a modded 360.

The 360's are popular for modding, aren't they?

The Xbox that can burn games onto the hard drive was the original original Xbox; they recalled them.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Degradation View Post
I know three friends that have modded consoles. One of them has a regular Xobx that can burn games into the hardrive. And one of them has a modded Wii and Xbox 360. The other, a modded 360.

The 360's are popular for modding, aren't they?

they are very popular for modding, one of the main reasons is people wanting to stop the over heating, and its a realy easy thing to open up. (you need some star head screw drivers and a special kit to open the initial plastic case etc)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
You dont even need that, a normal phillips, and a punch tool would open the screws, and i used a punch tool, and a butter knife to open the plastic case
Originally Posted by Bilza View Post
You dont even need that, a normal phillips, and a punch tool would open the screws, and i used a punch tool, and a butter knife to open the plastic case

or that. i downloaded a template for the tool, and copy the shape onto some metal at workshop,
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
My ps3 is too beautiful to mod :3

however the xbox in oil mod was the neatest I've seen. That's pretty much the pwnest cooling system XD
seems like I've only seen modded xboxes so far. The exchangeable face plates make it easier too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]