Toribash
heh thanks guys, I did do a second version, Might as well upload it, nothing special in the differences really, was messing around with gamma 2.2 some more and also internal refraction and surface scattering, complected stuff!

It is toribash, It's kinda supposed to be violent.

I'd work on gore but I still can't seem to make it work, perhaps this blow just doesn't work for it, I'll possibly do more work on this latter.
A very nice render indeed. The shading on the tori looks weird. Is he made of wax? The blood stains look very good, but the material could be more saturated and darker.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
Originally Posted by Pate5 View Post
A very nice render indeed. The shading on the tori looks weird. Is he made of wax? The blood stains look very good, but the material could be more saturated and darker.

Hehe, yea his is sort of isn't he? I'm experimenting with a strange property called 'Surface scattering', it's a property of wax like objects, flesh and think liquids also have this effect, and so I was testing it on both the blood and tori.

I meant to go for flesh, but ended up with wax, go figure, it's a hard thing to use...