Ranking
Green Day stopped not sucking years ago :/ Now they are getting older and desperate to stay relevant. God forbid they have any dignity by the time their careers are over.

It amazing, you used to be able to see these guys for $5...now this. They went from being awesome to being an "edgy" version of U2.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I actually wouldnt have minded them releasing one album like dookie or something to rb2...

but seriously, a full game for them?

:|
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Do want.

It would be well worth having to play half there shit songs to be able to play some of there better ones. I would profer it to be a guitar hero game over a rock band one but thats simply because I dont like the rockband franchise. (WOOO for giving there games to australia months after the rest of the world, seriously I dont even thing rockband 2 has gone on sale yet and we speak the same fucking english as other countries that go it at the start of the year)
[o]
I like Green Day and all, but this is stupid. Incredibly so, in fact.
EDIT: Also, Tré Cool is fat. In the video.
Last edited by fat0ninja; Dec 15, 2009 at 10:43 AM.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Disregarding the general sound of the music itself, Green Day's songs aren't technical enough for a decent Rock Band game.
Rockband should die out or go fully customizable I/e bandmates and yourself, instruments, and songs.
Formerly Fourfive