Toribash
I would definitely have to say My Chemical Romance.
Back when I was an Emo kid I forced myself to like their songs (since it was an Emo fad.) If I listen to it now, it just sounds like dogshit.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
I would definitely have to say My Chemical Romance.
Back when I was an Emo kid I forced myself to like their songs (since it was an Emo fad.) If I listen to it now, it just sounds like dogshit.

Hey, they aren't talentless. They are creative with music, even if they did start to kinda suck after 3 cheers. When I think talentless I think along the lines of Lindsey Lohan and shit, not actual bands that play instruments and write their own music, but the shit that is just "entertainment" and is engineered by producers to sell worthless crap.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by hydrotoxin View Post
Talentlessness has now been removed as a requirement.

So basically you are asking "what music do you dislike"

This thread will be overrun with arguments and opinions :/
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
brokeNCYDE isn't bad, you just need to go and get shitfaced at a party to start liking them, same goes with that whole 'grunk' genre.
Originally Posted by hydrotoxin View Post
Good additions, especially Justin Bieber. Also, I don't think the Jonas Brothers are bad so much as they are hopelessly average.

You go ahead and make a list of worst artists of all time, putting up some decent artists, and you like you Jonas Brothers? Your music taste is corrupt.