Toribash
Not me! xD
But i see his standpoint, but there just isnt much you can add on a game like toribash. Besides, it is kind of holiday like.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
thank you someone who hasent yelled at me. ya i can see what ur talking about.
''When Life Gives You Lemons, You Make Beef Stew''
,Andy Milinocas
I know you probably don't give a crap about this but I want to help people that were in my situation when I had only 45 posts... Suggestions to help you later in TB life

1. Better grammar You would be amazed how much this helps. People tend to respect you more if you actually use full sentences and spell correctly... most of the time

2. NEVER DOUBLE POST! EVER! The only time (contradicting, I know) that you can is in a Wibbles-related thread. Anywhere else is considered spamming and looked down upon.

3. Don't let flames get to you There are people here that will try to play with your mind (aka TROLLS!) and make you angry, just because they think it's fun. Don't let them get into your head.

4. Smilies Please, a smiley is ok every now and then, but posting five 's every other word is very... noobish, really.

5. LIGHTEN UP! Toribash is a game. Games are meant for fun. Don't let little things get you wound up and then you quit. Just keep on going on and you'll get there eventually.

I hope this helps even if it is off topic (I tend to do that a lot sorry)

And if you thought it was too long sorry about that too...
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Originally Posted by TheReeper View Post
i was thinking, y doesnt toribash have holiday events such as christmas textures

There are Christmas events, you can go participate in one right now if you want. Christmas textures you'll have to make yourself.
christmas textures or floor textures for free

Don't ask for free stuff. There is a secret Santa thing that's going to happen, so you may get a gift, other then that you should participate in events to get prizes. Like maybe a Christmas event?
heck even a santa hat

Almost everyone has a Santa hat avatar/ground texture/head texture, actual Santa hats in-game are impossible.
but thats not all u could have one for every holiday around the year such as holloween, easter and idapendence day.

We did have Halloween events, and we may have had some easter ones, point is, we do have holiday oriented events most holidays, just as everyone has been saying, so what is it you want to discuss?

EDIT: Even the Toribash forums logo has been Christmas-fy-ed (top left)
Last edited by MrPoptart; Dec 22, 2009 at 04:50 AM.
Thanks mr poptart, but how do i get to do get to the christmas events?
''When Life Gives You Lemons, You Make Beef Stew''
,Andy Milinocas
http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=368

Game Events
Tourneys, Replay Competitions, all that hardcore fight comp. stuff.

Design Events
For Texture, Video and Mod events, all your design comps go here!

Look through those and see if you find anything you think you can do.