Toribash
PlayerID666 doesn't count, that's his actual nick name.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I feel sorry for people who got regged as PlayerID34857938
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
You can change the name still -_- But that thing is a problem
<jacadventour69> Hold the line...
<dragonforcerocks11> love isn't always on time...
<jacadventour69> It's not in the words that you told me, girl
<dragonforcerocks11> im not a girl douche
http://artpad.art.com/?kjundt1dwxyw
no idea of what caused it, but i had that too.

a dude with no nick (just playerid-whuteva) was in regged classic. he was swearing all the time, whcih might mean he's a noob using a bug and finding it cool... i won him a coupleof times, he swore again and left. then i went to, i think it was judo or wushu, and there he was again.

i know a regged person can play without a nick, but he didn't even have the "+" in front of his name... couldn'y get a screeny though, sorry
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
just because they are a playerid doesn't mean they are unregged, if you got into the settings and eraser your name leaving it blank and go online(regged or unregged servers) you will not have a "+" and will be PlayerID#######.
I r Batdude.
Originally Posted by isha View Post
just because they are a playerid doesn't mean they are unregged, if you got into the settings and eraser your name leaving it blank and go online(regged or unregged servers) you will not have a "+" and will be PlayerID#######.

Yes, I think that we have already established that point.

I can think of a couple reasons why demo players got into the regged server.

1. For some odd reason, the + didn't show up in front of their name

2. Someone managed to hack into the toribash, which allowed demo players to now play on regged servers. (Very unlikely)

3. It was done on purpose?

4. Hmm...I don't know...

5. I think I'll stop now

6. Yeah, I'll stop.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
+ simply means they're in TB's database.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Well, the guy i saw in Wushu would not respond when i asked him about it.. so he was banned and the message told him to contact [email protected] if he was regged.
I have no idea how this stuff is happening, i will talk to MADE. Yeah, someone said something about it might not think its a name like in lots of coding NULL is the equivilent of nothing. Probably not but eh.
hampa actually got a server for MADE and his friend .. he says they are random but they might not be, as i said before .. if i see him, i will talk to him. Im not sure what is happening, there isnt much we can do at the moment, hopefully hampa has heard all of this .. if not i will talk to him tomorrow.
Thanks for the replys guys, please only post now if its to report another unregged player (other than playerIDs) in regged rooms or if you have something you MUST say, because we are getting a lot of stuff repeated and this will just turn into a 10 page chat room

Thanks,
Hawkinz
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
Well today i saw again guy named: metr0-SeekAndDestroy . He was white belt and unranked, with no + in front of his name....Wierd.
XBLGT: W1den
www.lfsforum.net
8800GTS (GTX,ULTRA) Powaaa!
I'll PM veb, hampa, and stilf about this.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do