Toribash
Thx.
Sadly, the limit for zips is only 97 kb.
My zip containing every single one of my replays (not just the very best) is approximately 20 mb.
Compressed.
Thank you.
I have just now checked, and in the accumulated replay folders I have, there are 2096 files.
A small few of these are autoupdates, etc, and some of them are the bundled replays.
However, I would estimate that around 1500-1800 of them are mine, though perhaps as few as 1200.
I have included these all into a massive zip file, which I am right now uploading to a file hosting site.
Note however, that this is not the creme de la creme, nor is it even the ones I really like.
It is the accumulated mass of every replay I have ever saved.
Enjoy.

http://hostfil.es/file/5589/AllReplays-zip.html
Last edited by PlayerID666; Oct 6, 2007 at 05:39 PM.
You could have made a zip/rar and changed the extension to rpl or lua so that the maximum size is 4.77 meg, then tell people to change the extension and unzip them. That would have accomplished a few things. 1: fit them all in one post. 2: reduced the number of files significantly. and 3: made all the idiots that don't know how to change file names incapable of watching them.

*Note: this might only be windows user friendly.
Last edited by Spaztic_One; Oct 6, 2007 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Corrected self
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
You're really good PID. But thats alot at one time! How about spacing them out more =)

Mac can edit filetype tags too.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
It wasn't a statement of if they can, but how easily they can. I know that they can, I just forget how easy (or difficult) it is. Last time I used a Mac on a regular basis was years ago, so I'm sure things have changed too.

Also, what about Linux? I've only used a Linux machine 5 or so times in my entire life.

I was saying that because I didn't know about the other platforms.
Last edited by Spaztic_One; Oct 6, 2007 at 08:06 PM.
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]